Within the 18 years of its existence, the centre as at December 2014, was able to achieve the following:
1. Establishment of the 1st known public Islamic Library in Kaduna with about 5240 books and about 6400 periodicals covering Islamic knowledge and conventional Education.
2. Graduation of about 2600 males and female students from various categories of Arabic/Islamiyyah classes.
3. Conduct of about 50 quarterly/bi-annual lectures and 18 Ramadan Symposia.
4. Introduction of Diploma in Arabic and Islamiyyah studies in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University Zaria in 2012 and graduated the 1st set on 30thJimadaUla 1436 (21st March, 2015)
5. Conduct of 2 retreats in March 2011 and in June 2013 to assess performance of the Centre with a view to planning and improving performance in future.
6. Up-grading of the mosque with substantial financial contribution from Muhammad Rabiu Yola in 2011 from 250 worshipers capacity to 540 with additional 6 offices and 1 multipurpose hall upstairs.
7. Construction of 18 classes, 3 offices, and 15 toilets at the permanent site of the ILC schools.
8. Graduation of about 7,800 pupils and about 500 students from the Islamiyyah Nursery/primary and Secondary schools section of the ILC schools respectively.
9. Graduation of about 1,000 pupils and about 400 students from the Conventional Nursery/Primary and secondary section of the ILC schools, respectively.
10. Acquisition of a plot of land at Nariya for the permanent site of the proposed college of Education.
11. Acquisition of a house at Abakwa and 8 shops at Abubakar Gumi Centre Market.